GEOVELO SP. Z O.O.
Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), the administrator of your data is: GEOVELO Sp. z o.o with registered office in Szczecin, at 21 Mickiewicza St., e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US WITH
We will collect and process the following personal data:
Information we obtain about you is the information you provide us with by filling in the online form available at www.geovelo.pl (our website) or by contacting us by phone, email or any other way. This includes information you provide us with when you download the GeoVelo application and GEOVELO OPOLE, when you register in order to use our apps and/or website, when you start to use our services, place orders via our website, partake in discussion forums or use any of the social medias available at our website, when you take part in competitions, respond to special offers or questionnaires, and also when you report a problem with our website. Information we obtain from you may include your name and surname, address, email address, phone number, financial data and credit card data, and information about you and your photo.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform used by you;
- information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site including date and time, products browsed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page using the links;
- information about how the bike was used, sites where you use our services and information about each bike journey, such as its length and distance covered.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information about you that we receive when you use any website that we administer or any of the services we render. If we intend to share these data internally across our company or combine them with data collected from the website, we will inform you of the fact that we have received such data. You will also be informed of the purpose of sparing and combining your data with other data. We cooperate closely with third parties (e.g. payment service providers, suppliers, business partners, subcontractors in technical and advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, subcontractors in credit information services), therefore we will notify you when we receive information about you from the aforementioned entities and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information collected about you to:
First, information we receive from you are used to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about other goods and services on our offer, similar to the ones you purchased or enquired for;
- to provide you with information about goods or services that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you (so that we can supply such information to selected third parties).
In case you are our active customer, information about goods and services similar to the ones being the subject of your former purchases or negotiations will be sent to you solely by electronic means (email or SMS). However, in case you are a new customer and we have made some of your data available to third parties, our company or a third party company may contact you electronically only upon your consent. If you don’t wish your personal data to be used in such a way or you don’t consent to disclosing them to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the right box in the GeoVelo app or GEOVELO OPOLE where your data is being stored;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that our site content is presented in the most effective manner to your computer and meets your expectations.
Second, information we collect about you will be used in the following way:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site for the purposes of ensuring that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive and social media features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources will be combined with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we are authorized to share your personal data with:
selected third parties, including:
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors with whom we cooperate on the grounds of an agreement concluded with them or with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks which need your data to present you with personalized advertising. We do not disclose to our advertisers information that allows to identify the user, but only collective information about our users (e.g. we may inform them that 500 males below 30 years of age clicked on a given day on their ad). We may also use such collective information to help our advertisers to reach a target group more effectively (e.g. single females). We may use the personal data received from you to enable our advertisers reach their target groups with their adverts;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
- credit information agencies in order to assess your credit rating in the event it constitutes a condition of concluding an agreement with you.
Your personal data will be disclosed to the following third parties:
- in the event we sell or purchase any business or assets that require your personal data to be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer;
- if GEOVELO Sp. z o.o. or a substantial part of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our delivery terms available at ww.geovelo.pl/regulamin and other agreement; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GEOVELO Sp. z o.o., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
STORING YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us is stored and transferred within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Moreover, your data are transferred on the basis of your consent. When you register to the GeoVelo app or GEOVELO OPOLE, you thereby give consent to the transferring of your data.
All information we receive from you is stored on servers. All transaction information is encrypted using SSL certificates. In case we have supplied you with a password (or you have selected a password) that enables to access a given part of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We urge you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site at transmission stage; any transmission is at your own risk. Immediately after you notify us of a suspicion that your password is no longer confidential, we shall apply security procedures and measures to prevent any unauthorized access.
At any point, you have the right to demand access to your personal data, you have the right to have them corrected or deleted, as well as the right to restrict the processing or object to the processing of your personal data and object to their transmission to another administrator. You have the right to demand us to discontinue the processing your personal data for marketing purposes. You will be informed about all that on GeoVelo registration site; we shall inform you (before receiving your data) about our intention to use them for the aforementioned purposes or to disclose them to a third party. You may exercise your right to demand from us to discontinue the processing of your data by clicking the right box in the “Settings” menu. You may also exercise this right at any point by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit your personal data to these websites.
If your data are processed on the basis of a consent, in addition you may exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw your consent as to the scope of data processing. Such revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
If your data are processed on the basis of consent or service rendered (data are necessary for the provision of service), you may also exercise the following rights:
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator in a structured, standard and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer them to another data administrator.
If your data are processed on the basis of justified interest of the administrator, you may also exercise the following rights:
- the right to object against the processing of your data provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
After you effectively exercise your right to object, we will not further process your personal data unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise of defense of legal claims serves.
To exercise the aforementioned rights please contact the administrator (contact data provided above).
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) gives you the right to transfer your personal data, which means that you have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes associated with various services. You can exercise the right to access your personal data in accordance with GDPR by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy Privacy are welcomed and should be addressed to: email@example.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES
You can block the downloading of cookies by changing the settings on your web browser (Help menu). However, you should be aware that disabling cookies may affect your ability to get full use of all the features and functions of the website you visit. Blocking cookies results in disabling certain website functions. Therefore, it is recommended to refrain from blocking cookies.
Some cookies enable core features of the website like user login. Thanks to them you don’t have to log in each time you visit the site. Cookie files are usually deleted or cleared after you log out to ensure that when you log in, you have access only to restricted functions and features.
We also send newsletters or email notifications, cookies may be used to remember if you are a registered user and if you want to receive notifications sent only to subscribers/ non-subscribers.
When you provide your personal data by filling in a form, e.g. contact form or the form for your remarks, cookie files can be set to remember user data for future correspondence.
To ensure smooth navigation of the website, your favorite settings must be remembered. To remember your preferred settings we have to enable cookies so that this information can be collected each time when preferred settings affect your activity on our website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The website uses Google Analytics, one of the most common and trustworthy web analytics service used in the Internet, to help us understand how you move around our website and how we can improve the way our website works. Cookies may contain information, i.a., about how much time you spent on the website and what websites you visit so that we may provide you with more interesting content.
To obtain more detailed information about Google Analytics’ cookies, please visit the official website of Google Analytics.
From time to time we test some new functions and incorporate minor changes in the way we present website content. When testing new functions, cookies may be used to ensure that you will be able to use the site in the same way, at the same time providing us with information about the optimized and enhanced content/service that was most appreciated by our users.
In some cases we can provide customized content based on the information you provide us with directly or indirectly by connecting your website account with your social media account. These cookies allow us to show you content that is likely to interest you.
We also use social media buttons and/or plug-ins, which allow to link the website with a given social medium. To enable their use, such social media as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram place their cookies on our website, which can be later used to improve your profile on social media platforms or to enrich the data they collect for various purposes, as set out in their privacy policies.
Why do you receive emails from us?
If you receive an email from us, it means that:
(a) your email address is in our database since you have previously consented to receiving emails from us to the email address provided (“opt in”), or
(b) you have registered on our website, made a purchase or contacted us in some way. We respect your time and closely monitor the frequency of the emails we send.
How do we protect your privacy?
We apply relevant protection measures against loss of data, improper use or unauthorised change of data used by our system.
Disclosure and use
We will never disclose, sell or pass on your personal data without your consent, unless it is explicitly required to do so by law, i.e. a court or other state organs. The information you provide us can be accessed solely by employees tasked with sensitive data processing for the purpose of contacting you or emailing in response to your requests for detailed information, as well as contracted service providers so that they can provide services enabling communication between our company and you.
How to stop receiving emails?
Each email you receive from us contains a link that allows you to remove your data from our mailing list or change your interest preferences in an easy and automated way. If you want to do so, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
If you have received unsolicited email sent by our system or email provider whose content suggests a connection to our system, please send a copy of the email with a short comment to our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.